Friday, May 23, 2008

Summer Plans

As the end of the school year grows near. My son asked, "What are we doing for vacation this year?" I thought, "hmmm, that's a good question". I think about a vacation often, but haven't really put a plan together for this summer. Last summer we went to Disney World and Universal Studios. Had a great time.

This year will be different in so many ways. I feel I have to make it extra special as he always looks forward to vacation time. I do too. I want him to be just as happy as he was last year. I asked him, "what are some of the things you would like to do and where would you like to go?" He wants to go back to Hawaii. After explaining we won't visit Hawaii again for a very long time we came up with the following list:
  1. Great Wolf Lodge
  2. Kings Dominion
  3. Hershey Park
  4. Texas (I don't know why he chose this)
  5. Miami (my choice)
  6. VA Beach

Most of the choices are doable. So, from the looks of it...we're going to have a pretty good summer. What's your summer vacation plans?

No comments: