Thursday, May 8, 2008

There's NEVER Enough Time In The Day...


to do what you really need and want to do!


A girl friend sent me a book that she wanted me to read. She sent it to me around the third week in April. Of course, when the book arrived, I read about two chapters...do you think I've picked the book up again. Sure, I have to pick it up to move it from one end of the table to another. It's so bad, that I would like to tell you the title of the book, but I haven't read it since I received it that I can't recall the name of it.


Another girlfriend told me about a sale on flowers, that I ran out and purchased some...do you think I've had time to plant them. I put a little water on them every so often so they will remain living in hopes of planting them one day soon.


That little problem with my back, well, the old mattress and boxspring are leaning against a wall in my home because I haven't called bulk trash to schedule a pickup date. Ugh! It's not enough time in the day to do all these things I need and would like to do.


I've decided, I need a schedule. I need to schedule every little thing I do. I did this once and I got alot done. So, tonight [I am...really!] going to schedule 7 things to do and let's see if I get them done.


What about you? Do you need a schedule? How do you get the things you need to do...DONE?

No comments: