Friday, May 2, 2008

I'M BACCCK!!!

I've been gone longer than I anticipated. I fell into a little depression and was having a tough time shaking it off. I knew I had to get myself together for the sake of my child. I've been reading other blogs and it actually helped me come around...so to speak. I miss my grandmother (probably always will) and I miss my son's father (the good, the bad and the ugly), but as I always say "all things happen for a reason, not by chance". I know God will see me through it all. Okay, moving on before I get depressed again.

Most of my friends and family know I'm a crafty person. One day, I was searching blogs and came across some blogs that I absolutely love! The first I came across was HomemadebyJill. She makes wonderful items. She makes adorable sock animals and the cutiest onesie cookies. Those items are on my list to make. I'm even going to attempt to make a scherenschittes! Jill is taking a break, so I searched for other crafty blogs and stumbled on Real Life: Live & Unscripted . LOVE Adrienne's blog. It's about the things I enjoy doing...sewing, photography and scrapbooking...All in One! She also knits , I crochet...who knows I may be adding knitting to my list of crafty things to do.

If you get a chance, stop past both blogs and tell me what you think. Also, if you know of other crafty blogs along the lines of those I've listed tell me about them and I'll take a visit.

No comments: