Friday, July 4, 2008

I'm Appreciated!!!

My little man put a smile on my face. He went to Hershey Park with the camp this past Tuesday. Now, normally I wouldn't allow him to go that far without me or a family member, but I couldn't go and neither could a family member. He really wanted to go and Hershey Park was on our list of things to do this summer. I looked at it as one thing down and so many to go. After I talked to the director of the summer camp, I felt better about letting him go. They left at 7am and returned at 7pm. He had a ball!

He told me about his trip and said, "Mommy, I got you something", then pulled out a red (his favorite color) Twizzler stuffed bear. He said, he got the "Twizzler" bear because he knows I don't like chocolate...LOL! I thanked him and told him he didn't have to get me anything and he said, " I wanted to because you do so much for me and for letting me go on the trip." Okay, he had me right there, but he preceded to say, "I wanted some candy, but I didn't have enough to get the bear and candy, so I put the candy back and got you the bear."
Awe...I must be doing something right.

I am appreciated!

No comments: