Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Some People Have All the Nerve!!!


I feel like screaming to the top of my lungs.

Where do people get the nerve? The gull of some people. Sometimes, I really do hate men...BASTARDS! Do they ever grow up? I have a heart. I don't purposefully go around hurting people. "Hmm...what can I do today to make her blood boil" EVIL!!!

I know a few people who need to go find the "wizard" and ask for a heart. This year I had to let go of a few people (one I didn't want to let go of...Grandma). Letting go is hard for me. It's a wonder I'm not in one of those white straight jackets (picture Diana Ross in Lady Sings The Blues). Without going in much detail, just know when you do dirt, dirt comes back on you. When you use people, you're going to get used, etc. Friend or foe...times tells all.

Basically, what goes around comes around. You would think grown folks would know this already.

Vent over...Thanks.

No comments: