Friday, February 1, 2008

Saving with Coupons

Now that my childs appetite is changing, my grocery bill is too. Everything seems to be increasing except my salary.

It's that time to go grocery shopping. I just recently heard about the Grocery Game. It sounds helpful, but I don't think I'm ready for it. I just started clipping and accumulating coupons. I don't have many coupons clipped. I plan to go through the Giant and Super Fresh sales paper and see what coupons I have that corresponds to their sales.

I've been told the key to getting the most for you money using coupons is:
  • clip only the coupons of products you use

  • use the coupons when the item is on sale

  • attempt to use the coupon when it can be doubled

I've heard stories of people cutting their grocery bill in half using coupons. I would love to be one of those people. I found, a site where you can print coupons online. It's a pretty good site. Check the site out.

I'm getting a little excited about going grocery shopping tomorrow. I hope, I save some money.

Do you have any inside secrets of saving with coupons that you would like to share?

No comments: