Saturday, January 19, 2008

No Kids Allowed!

No Children Allowed
Although, we love the children,
we’d love for them to stay home
for this event.
We know you understand.


I'm a social person. I love to go to different type of events. I've even hosted a few events. Today, I'm irritated as I received an invitation to an event that stated "No children allowed"... "Adults Only". Don't get me wrong, I understand there are some situations where children should not be allowed. However, the type of events I've been invited to as of late, I don't see the harm in having children there. I know, it's not always about the environment. However, what further irritates me is when I RSVP stating, I will not be able to attend, the hostess insists I must attend (ah!, I must be able to bring the kid). I explained my situation in not having a babysitter. Again, she insist, you must come...find a babysitter she says.

I really would have liked to gone to the event... the event started at 4:00pm, it's 7:40pm now. I wonder how things went. I wonder who came. I wonder what did I miss.

It's times like this, where I really dislike being the sole responsible person for my child (kicking rocks). The hostess of this event is not the only one whose banding children, can you believe Disney is too!

No comments: