Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I Just Want To Crawl Under A Rock!




Have you ever felt that way? I have for a long time now. I try to shake it off, but I don't want to shake no more. I'm really trying to shake this depressed feeling. I continue to put one foot in front of the other for the sake of my child. I continue to tell myself your "sunny day" is coming, but it's been one black cloud after another. I want off this road, but can't seem to find my way.
Have you ever known someone who treat people like "poo poo" and have nothing but good things come their way...what is that about? I TRY not to look at other peoples "sunny days", but it's hard when those clouds follow me...all along while I'm singing (to myself of course) "the sun will come out tomorrow...tomorrow...tomorrow...tomorrow etc.," 365 times.
I realize the grass is not always greener on the other side, but give me a chance to find out ;-). Just kidding (sort of). I WANT HAPPINESS!!! When I think it can't get any worse it does. Awe, don't tell me about "The SECRET"...I've tried thinking nothing but good positive thoughts. Nada! No, seriously I've had a semi good day here and there (single digit).
I pulled out my Purpose Driven Life book and plan to read it again from the beginning. Although, it sounds like I'm ungrateful, I'm really not. I thank the Lord for my child, my childs health and other family members as well as other blessings. I just would like some "sunny days"...I don't think that's too much to ask for.

What do you do when you just want to crawl under a rock? How do you shake that feeling?

I'm ok folks, no need to contact the authorities...I'm just having a moment.

No comments: