Thursday, August 5, 2010

Everfresh Banana Colada ... Yum!

I'm a juice person.  I LOVE juice and Mt. Dew.  The other day, I asked someone to bring me something to drink and they brought me that beauty on the left.  When I first looked at the flavor, I thought to myself, I've never had this flavor [by Everfresh] before.  Duh! That's when the red letters captured my attention "New".

I twisted the cap off and took a sip...it was "Everfreshing!"  Okay, but it was refreshing.  Really, the flavor was so distinctive.  The next day, I went to the grocery store, two gas stations and a Mom and Pops store to my disbelief no Everfresh Banana Colada.  It wasn't that they ran out, they didn't sell that flavor...hadn't heard of it.  I told the guy at one of the gas stations that he needed to contact his rep. or whomever makes the decision on what to sell in the store to put it on their shelves.  He laughed at me, but he wrote the name and flavor down.  I can't find this stuff!

So, I called my friend and asked where in the world did he find the juice he had brought me.  He didn't want to reveal his source [come on now it's only juice...good juice though], but offered to bring me another.  I accepted.  The first one I received was nice and cold and tasted great!  The second one I received had a slight chill.  I popped the top and was slightly disappointed.  I didn't get the "Everfreshing" taste.  After placing the bottle in the refrigerator and letting it properly chill, I was in luv again.

Everfresh has three new flavors check them out (make sure they are cold).   I know, I will.  If you're like me and can't find them in stores in your area contact Everfresh's Customer Service Ofc. they will provide info. on a retailer near you.

Disclosure:  I am not affiliated in anyway with Everfresh.  The products consumed, were not given to me by Everfresh, nor have I received compensation for the above review of the product.  The above review of the product is that of my personal opinion.

1 comment:

Everfresh Juice said...

Thank you for the nice blog post about Everfresh! Visit us on Facebook and talk to us anytime...

Looking forward to interacting with you in cyberspace!

http://www.facebook.com/EverfreshJuice