Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My 2009 Resolutions



  1. De-clutter - for every item I bring in, an item must be taken out.
  2. Track my spending - I have my spreadsheet ready.
  3. Sew- I would like to see at least 15 items. Preferably, a coat, 3 dresses, 3 pants, 2 jacket and 6 tops.
  4. Reestablish Game Night - my son has begging for this.
  5. Organize -EVERYTHING
  6. Blog at least once a week.
  7. Listen and observe- life seemed calmer when I use to do that.
  8. Reach my financial goal in increasing my EF.
  9. Make one new friend (LOL, since I've been purging some).
  10. Re-connect with true friends from back in the day.
  11. To be a better mom.
  12. Exercise at least 2 a week (I want to be a solid sz 6, not borderline sz 7 like I am now.
  13. Start dating again (ugh!  Thought, I was done after all these years...)
  14. Pamper myself once a month

Okay, I'm going to stop there as that's enough to make me and my life better in one year.

No comments: