Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Lil Sis


My how time flies.

I remember my sister always tagging along with me where ever I went. Always in my room. When, I wouldn't let her in or when I would put her out of my room, she would run and tell my mom. My mom, would tell me to let her in. I would, but then I wouldn't play with her because she had told on me...LOL. Eventually, she would leave, but she always came back to check to see if I was doing anything that looked fun.

It's funny, how I may run into an old friend, while with my sister and they'd ask, "How's your little sister doing?" I'd smile and say, "that's her" while looking up at her. Everyone is always amazed. It's like they are still looking for that lil girl that always tagged along with me. I refer to her as my big little sister now...I'm 5'...she's about 5'7"...5'8". Some things never change as she still tries to tag along with me. I don't mind it so much now {most of the time I ask her to come along}. Besides, it's not that often we hang out together like we use to...I kinda miss it.

1 comment:

Teena in Toronto said...

Happy birthday!

Happy blogoversary!