Wednesday, July 6, 2011

30 Days of Thankfulness: Day 3

I am thankful for my SON.

Oh, he's a handful, but I love him so much.  I don't think I've ever loved anyone more.  When he hurts, I hurt.  Sometimes when I feel down, he lifts me up.  When I need a hug, he is always there to provide one.  Raising a child[ren] is work.  Being a single parent is double the work.  I pray everyday that I am making the right decisions regarding him.  Most decisions I make, I ponder how it will effect him now and in the future.

With all the media reports of parents and or adults abusing(or even worse) their kids, it's just sad.  Yes, my son can irk a nerve, but I just send him to his room or I'll go to another area just to regroup.  Sometimes you have to put yourself in time out.

May little Caylee R.I.P.
I don't think justice was served.  Do you?

What are you thankful for?

No comments: