Sunday, August 24, 2008

My Birthday follow-up

Thankful to become a year older.

I went to see the Funky Diva's for my birthday...EN VOUGE



En Vouge was featured at the Birchmere in Alexandria, VA, It was nice seeing them. They put on a good show. Dawn didn't appear, however Rhona Bennett took her place and she was good. I wish the "Funky Divas" would go back in the studio, because clearly they still have it and mostly definitely from the crowd they still have a fan base.

I received a few bday wishes from friends, I haven't heard from in awhile [nice to know someone remembered my "special day"], family, lovely flowers from my son [he picked them out...grandma purchased them], money from family, a evening with En Vogue, perfume and a Gramin GPS system for my car!

I put the last birthday card I received from my grandmother up...still hard to believe she's gone.

No comments: