Thursday, January 26, 2012

Updates

Happy New Year and all that good stuff.  2011 was not one of my best years, so I am glad to be here in 2012 to make it a GREAT year.

I decided to provide some updates since it's been awhile since I lasted posted.
  • My son had a few doctor appointments and have more to come. He was measured for his brace. The brace was made and my son has been wearing it. Initially, he wore the brace for an hour and increase by an hour daily until he could wear it practically all day to include the night.  I do not make him wear it to school as I'm afraid he will lose it at school.  He is suppose to take it off for gym and well, I know my son and the other kids around him.  This brace is expensive and I don't want to take the chance.  The doctor would like for him to begin to wear it to school, so he will on the days he does not have gym. 
  • I spent some time in the hospital.  I am currently working on my health.
  • Stress is not good and I have been in the process of eliminating stress from my life (i.e., stressful people, stressful situations etc.)
  • I've had some issues at my home, which contractors will fix (stress that I unfortunately cannot eliminate on my own)
  • My son and I are going through the "Middle School" blues!  I really never knew it was that big of an adjustment.  It definitely is for boys. 

Smile at someone for no reason ;-)

Take Care

No comments: