Friday, April 9, 2010

Expand Your Closet Hanging Space

How I yearn for a walk-in closet such as Kimora Lee Simmons.  To be able to walk-in, let alone have a chaise lounge  in there to lay back and admire all of my beautiful things would be fabulous.  *blinks* My reality is I have a walk-in closet and that's about it.  No room for a chaise lounge, heck not even a chair...barely my stool.  Sadly, no room for all of my beautiful things.  I have a small walk-in closet and there is a need for more space...hanging space.

While talking with a girlfriend about needing more closet space, she  told me about closet hanging space extenders.  I was on the search for this gadget...with no luck.  I couldn't find any in the local stores.  I went to my handy dandy (notebook...lol, those with kids smiled) internet and viola!  The Container Store had just what I was searching for.  By no means, does this gadget make me feel like I'm in Kimora's closet, but I am happy when I'm in there now.

If you're like me and could use a little more hanging space, get you one or some.  Use code RSAPR30 for 20% discount.

No comments: