Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Drinking Healthy - Ocean Spray 100% Juice Cranberry & Pomegranate



This stuff is pretty good!
I'm attempting to eat and drink healthier these days.

Don't let the "No Sugar Added" on the label hinder you from trying this product.  The sweetness from the cranberries and the pomegranate provides the sweetness with a slight tartness you'll need to enjoy this natural drink.

The label states:
      • No Artificial colors or Flavors
      • CONTAINS 100% Juice
      • 100% Vitamin C
The sodium serving is 35mg per a 8fl. oz cup {1% of daily value}.  Since, I am attempting to lower my blood pressure this is important to me.  I've cut back on alot of products I use to buy, due to the amount of sodium. I understand to preserve products, sodium is used, but, if it was reduced a little would it really spoil sooner?

Try this is if you like a equally balance sweet and tart taste.

No comments: