Wednesday, November 5, 2008

In THIS Lifetime...

AMAZING!!!

YES, HE DID...


I didn't think I would get all emotional, but I did. Looking at the older folks in the crowd and hearing their stories made me think of my grandmother. I thought about some of the things she had to endure. I wish she was here to see this day. She knew Barack Obama was running for President, but I honestly don't think she thought he would succeed.

I'm ready for a change! [how 'bout you?]

Thank you Barack for giving my son hope. My son said, "Mommy, I might want to be President one day." He then asked, "... what are some of the steps you have to take to be president?" He's in the third grade. I told him, the first step is to continue to do good in school and get good grades. Graduate from high school and then go to college. I told him when he turns 18 to ask me for the next steps!


No comments: