Friday, April 18, 2014

How to convert a tie into a bowtie



Clever, right? I have a son and I actually have to teach myself to tie a regular tie and all the variations so I can teach him.  How will I do this?  Through the help of Youtube. While searching on how to tie a tie,  I came across the below instructional videos. Silly me and I'm sure I'm not alone, I thought you only could purchase bow-ties that way.  In other words, I did not know there was a way to convert a regular tie to one.  Did you know about this?  

This first video demonstrates how to convert a tie while around his neck.  The second video shows how to convert the tie on a table. I  thought the idea of converting a regular tie to a bowtie was interesting.
 Both videos are very informative and  to be able to convert a regular tie is a money saver.



Teach your child a life skill today ;-)






No comments: